Returns and Refunds Policy
BloomKonnect stands behind everything purchased through our platforms. We appreciate your confidence and your business and we will make every effort to provide you with the freshest quality flowers that meet your requirements.
Although we maintain very strict quality assurance programs at farm level and en route, you may, on occasion, experience problems due to the perishable nature of the fresh product. If for any reason this should happen, please refer to the following guidelines when requesting credit.
- Inspect your product as soon as it arrives. This is extremely important.
- Report any problems to your salesperson or customer service representative via email within as soon as possible but in no case in more than 24 hours of receiving the product. Please be complete in your description of the problem. Note if the box appeared damaged when received. This information is essential so we advance the credit request back to the farm or carrier.
- Please provide digital photos of the damaged product that you are requesting credit for.
- Individual photo of the problem. Picture of the box if damaged depicting the issue.
- Group photo of all products you are requesting credit on. For example If you are requesting credit on 24 roses, please position for photo purposes, all 24 stems in the group photo.
- Photo of the label affixed to flower box containing claimed product. Make sure the Airway Bill number is included.
- Unfortunately under our agreements with the farms, we cannot process credit requests received after 24 hours from delivery or that do not follow the above requirements.
- Your saleperson or customer service representative will instruct you on the return of the product.
If you have any questions please contact your sales person or call: